Overseas shipments suspended between Jan 20-23 with some items out of stock and unavailable until Feb 14 due to Chinese New Year and factory closures.
- No overseas shipments and customer support between January 20th and January 23rd due to Chinese New Year holiday
- Any items purchased during this time will not be processed or shipped until January 24th
- Some items in the product library may be out of stock or unavailable during this time due to temporary halt in operations
- Some additional items will not be available until February 14th due to factory closures
- Business will resume as normal on January 24th
- If you have any questions please email our support team before January 20th.
We wanted to update you on some important information regarding our shipping and product library availability during the upcoming Chinese New Year holiday. Please take into consideration these details to ensure both you and your customer manage expectations during this time period.
First, please note that there will be no shipments from overseas between January 20th and January 23rd due to the holiday. This means that any items purchased during this time will not be processed or shipped until January 24th at the earliest. All customer support emails will resume on Jan 24th as well.
In addition, some items listed in our library and your shop may show as out of stock or unavailable during this time. This is due to a temporary halt in operations at both our warehouse and overseas suppliers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that business will resume as normal on Jan 24th.
Furthermore, we want to inform you that some additional items listed in the product library will not be available until February 14th due to factory closures. We understand that this may cause disappointment and we apologize for any inconvenience. Once these factory supplier are back up to speed, we will update you with with the latest information on item availability.
We appreciate your understanding and support during this time. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. If you have any questions regarding these updates please email our support staff anytime before Jan 20th.